The Cowboys choked on some burnt popcorn, and it’s been fun to make fun of them all week. It’s time to move on to the Championship games, and forget about Dallas. Before I give you the picks I would like to say one final thing about TO. Owens made a new batch of popcorn, and he has it ready to watch this weekends games at home.
Here are the picks:
Patriots 24 Chargers 21
A Brady/Favre Super Bowl. Gag me with a friggin spoon. Thank god John Madden is not calling this game. He might explode trying to figure out which QB he loves more.
Now here are the lincs. Check em out:
- An exclusive interview with Ed Stefanski. (Depressed Fan)
- The Iggles can draft, but can’t find good free agents. (Bleeding Green Nation)
- Top 10 Philadelphians of 2008. (CuseAdelphia)
- Via Sikahemma takes up boxing. (Deuce of Davenport)
- Phillie Phanatic named number 1 mascot! (Sports by Brooks)
- The Flyers are on a little roll. (the 700 level)
- A new Eagles look-a-like. (Hugging Harry Reynolds)
- Birds’ could use a Defensive End. (Iggles Blog)
- Remembering the Minister of Defense. (Eagles Eye)
- Time to celebrate Sixers fans. (Philly Purge)
Topics: Brett Favre, Chargers, Cowboys, Dallas, Eagles, Ed Stefanski, Flyers, Giants, Green Bay, John Madden, Jon Runyan, New England, New York, NFL Draft, Packers, Patriots, Philadelphia, Phillie Phanatic, Reggie White, San Diego, Sixers, Terrell Owens, Tom Brady, Via Sikahemma