With the rest of the Sunday slate wrapping up, the NFC playoff picture through 11 weeks is set, as the Eagles and Giants are interchangeable. Both of their tiebreakers are the same with a win and no other team in the conference is 6-4, so the loser will be locked into their position as well. The winner will be second place in the conference, in line for a first round bye at the moment. The loser, however, will fall all the way out of the playoff picture, a game back of the sixth and seventh spot, which is decided by a tiebreaker.
1. Atlanta Falcons (8-2, 1st Place in NFC South)
2. Winner of tonight’s game between the Philadelphia Eagles and New York Giants (7-3, 1st Place in NFC East)
3. Chicago Bears (7-3, 1st Place in NFC North with tiebreaker over Packers)
4. Seattle Seahawks (5-5, 1st Place in NFC West)
5. New Orleans Saints (7-3, Wild Card)
6. Green Bay Packers (7-3, Wild Card)
Out: Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3), loser of tonight’s game between the Philadelphia Eagles and New York Giants (6-4)