11. Jacksonville Jaguars (8-5) – David Garrard is the most underrated player in the NFL this year.
12. San Diego Chargers (7-6) – With San Francisco and trips to Cincinnati and Denver left, the Chargers have a good shot at finishing 10-6. Will it be enough?
13. Kansas City Chiefs (8-5) – The Chiefs could have pretty much put the Chargers away, but lost 31-0. That can come back to hurt you.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-5) – Against teams with winning records: 0-5. Against teams with losing records: 8-0.
15. Indianapolis Colts (7-6) – Peyton Manning should be commended for willing this injury-riddled team to a winning record, but I think the wheels will come off against Jacksonville.
16. Dallas Cowboys (4-9) (+1) – The Cowboys have looked much better, even in defeat, under Jason Garrett.
17. Oakland Raiders (6-7) (-1) – Oakland is just good enough to tease its fans into thinking there’s a real chance at the playoffs.
18. Houston Texans (5-8) – That was an epic comeback and collapse. The Texans are always almost there.
19. Cleveland Browns (5-8) – They get a pass since Jake Delhomme is brutal and Colt McCoy has looked pretty good.
20. San Francisco 49ers (5-8) (+3) – If they win out, 8-8 just might do it in the NFC West.