1) Marcus Gilbert signed an extension to keep him with Pittsburgh until 2019. The future of the offensive line looks bright, but what is the feeling regarding this season?
2) If the Steelers do not make the playoffs for a third straight season, do you think Mike Tomlin could be on the hot seat?
3) Can LeVeon Bell be the reliable running back the Steelers have been searching for the last few years?
I think he definitely has all the makings of being the running back the Steelers have been looking for. The combination of Le’Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount should be phenomenal, aside from the struggles we’ve seen out of Blount so far in preseason. Bell should be able to capitalize off of that bright future the offensive line has and have himself quite a career in Pittsburgh.
4) Which is the strongest and which is the weakest spot on the current roster of the Steelers?
5) What will you be watching for in the preseason game between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia?
Tags: Philadelphia Eagles