Who ya got? The Philadelphia Eagles head coach or L.A.’s?
This is, without question, the one aspect of Week 2’s game that will decide everything. It’s about two guys that won’t suit up.
More from Inside the Iggles
- Eagles captains earn high praise on roster blending veteran leadership, youth
- How former Eagles star Cre’Von LeBlanc helped Renegades upstage Cowboys
- Eagles 2023 schedule: Every WR duo Darius Slay, James Bradberry will battle
- Imagining better names for Jason Kelce’s Good Guy Award
- Bold predictions for the Philadelphia Eagles offense in 2023
Eagles head coach Doug Pederson and the Ram’s frontman, Sean Mcvay, won’t commit any penalties. They won’t stick their heads in on any tackles.
They won’t record a sack, nor will they take any, but with two teams that are both talented and limited at the exact same time, the man that does his job the best will probably lead his team to victory.
Now, here’s what’s unfortunate. If you didn’t know anything about either one of these guys and you had never seen an NFL game, you would have no choice but to say that Sean Mcvay is a much better coach than Doug Pederson is.
The good news is we as NFL fans have a much bigger sample size than one game for each of these guys. Philly’s got the better coach, but he doesn’t act like it at times. Oh, you don’t believe that? Let’s look at their resumes.