The Eagles have a chance to strengthen what was a 2021-2022 playoff team.
Well, you had to know this was coming. On the heels of what was a fantastic and entertaining NFL Scouting Combine, Philadelphia Eagles fans can’t stop thinking about what to do with those first-round picks (and the ten picks they have in total). Why should we be left out?
We’ve been scribbling mock drafts down on index cards, tablets, and looseleaf sheets of paper. The NFL Combine is over. Free agency approaches. Here’s the perfect mock to build on what was an Eagles playoff season during the 2021-2022 campaign.
First thing’s first though. We have to get to 15, so here’s an idea of what might happen with the first 14 draft picks before the Birds are on the board at 15.
- Jacksonville Jaguars – Evan Neal, OT, Alabama Crimson Tide
- Detroit Lions – Aidan Hutchinson, EDGE, Michigan Wolverines
- Houston Texans – Ikem Ekwonu, OT, NC State Wolfpack
- New York Jets – Kayvon Thibodeaux, EDGE, Oregon
- New York Giants – Charles Cross, OT, Mississippi State
- Carolina Panthers – Kenny Pickett, QB, Pitt
- New York Giants (via CHI) – George Karlaftis, EDGE, Purdue
- Atlanta Falcons – Ahmad Gardner, CB, Cincinnati
- Denver Broncos – Devin Lloyd, LB, Utah
- New York Jets – Derek Stingley, CB, LSU Tigers
- Washington Commanders – Malik Willis, QB, Liberty
- Minnesota Vikings – Kyle Hamilton. Safety, Notre Dame
- Cleveland Browns – David Ojabo, EDGE, Michigan
- Baltimore Ravens – Travon Walker, DT, Georgia
Alright! Let’s get to Philly’s selection, beginning with that trio of first-rounders on opening night. Process of elimination may have already told you who the 15th-overall selection is based on who’s still available.