Mama Kelce’s Dinner Rolls
Donna Kelce, the mother of Eagles center Jason Kelce and Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce serves these sweet dinner rolls at every family Thanksgiving dinner. Whether they are a side or a dessert, they pair well with anything.
- 1/4cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1/4cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2cup powdered sugar
- 1/2teaspoon vanilla
- 2 to 3 teaspoons milk
- 1/4cup chopped nuts
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 16 medium muffin cups with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix granulated sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
2. Separate the dough into 16 triangles. For each roll, dip 1 marshmallow into melted butter; roll in sugar mixture. Place the marshmallow on the shortest side of the triangle. Roll up, starting at the shortest side and rolling to the opposite point. Completely cover the marshmallow with dough; firmly pinch the edges to seal. Dip 1 end in remaining butter; place butter side down in muffin cup.
3. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. (Place foil or cookie sheet on rack below muffin cups to guard against spills.) Cool in pan for one minute. Remove rolls from muffin cups; place on cooling racks set over waxed paper.
4. In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar, vanilla, and enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle glaze over warm rolls. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve warm.