NFC East Odds: Eagles massively favored to win division ahead of Monday Night Football

Despite losing two straight games, the Eagles are favorites to win the NFC East.
Nov 26, 2023; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA; Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts (1)
Nov 26, 2023; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA; Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts (1) / Bill Streicher-USA TODAY Sports

With the Dallas Cowboys losing 31-10 to the Buffalo Bills on Sunday, the Philadelphia Eagles are back in first place in the NFC East and could be up one full game on Dallas, depending on tonight’s game against the Seattle Seahawks.

The Eagles are riding a two-game losing streak heading into tonight’s matchup but are overwhelming favorites to win the division (-550), according to DraftKings Sportsbook. The Cowboys’ odds to win the NFC East are +400.

If Philadelphia wins tonight, which will not be easy as star QB Jalen Hurts is questionable to play, they will have the inside track to take the division crown. After tonight, the Eagles’ final three remaining games are against the New York Giants (twice) and the Arizona Cardinals.

On paper, it looks like an easy three games for Philadelphia. However, the Giants have played better as of late with Tommy DeVito at quarterback, and the same can be said for the Cardinals despite their blowout loss to the 49ers last week. With all that being said, the Eagles can’t take anything for granted, as their room for mistakes is very slim.

Heading into tonight’s matchup, the Eagles are 3-1 in the NFC East, and the Cowboys are sitting at 4-1. Dallas’ final three games to end the regular season are against the Dolphins, Lions, and Commanders. That’s not an easy end for Dallas, as Miami and Detroit are competing for a division title and playoff positioning.

If Dallas were to win out the rest of the way, they would finish 13-4 and 5-1 in the NFC East. But if the Eagles finished the season on a four-game winning streak, their record would be 14-3 and 5-1 in the division. 

After Sunday’s action, ESPN Analytics is giving Philadelphia an 83% chance to win the NFC East, while the Cowboys are at 17%. The Eagles clinched their spot in the postseason on Sunday, thanks to the 49ers’ win over the Cardinals.

Want to bet on the Eagles to win the NFC East? You can sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook and get $150 in bonus bets instantly when you register a first bet of $5 and get a no-sweat single game parlay every day for the rest of the season!

Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.