The Philadelphia Eagles have one last chance to find some momentum before heading into the playoffs. Winning the NFC East is a longshot now, needing to beat the Giants and have the Commanders upset the Cowboys, but even if they can't win the division, a dominant victory will give them some much-needed confidence.
If you want my best bet for every game this week, check out this week's edition of the "Road to 272 Bets".
In this article, we're going to break down everything you need to know to bet on the Eagles' pivotal Week 18 matchup against the Giants.
If you want to bet on the Eagles this week, you should place your bet over at FanDuel Sportsbook. For a limited time, new users who click the link below to sign up for an account will receive $150 in bonus bets when they place their first $5 wager.
Eagles vs. Giants odds, spread, and total
Eagles vs. Giants betting trends
- Eagles are 0-5 ATS in their last five games
- The OVER is 6-3 in the Eagles' last nine games
- The UNDER is 6-1 in the Eagles' last seven road games
- The OVER is 9-2 the last 11 times the Eagles played the Giants on the road
- Eagles are 6-1 straight up in their last seven games vs. NFC East opponents
- Giants are 5-1 ATS in their last six games
- Giants are 4-0-1 ATS in their last five home games
- Giants are 4-1 ATS in their last five games when set as underdogs
Eagles vs. Giants injury reports
Philadelphia Eagles injury report
- Darius Slay - CB - Questionable
- Zach Cunningham - LB - Questionable
- DeVonta Smith - WR - Questionable
- Albert Okwuegbunam - TE - IR
New York Giants injury report
- Tyre Phillips - OT - IR
- Deonte Banks - CB - Questionable
- Jason Pinnock - S - Questionable
- Lawrence Cager - TE - IR
Eagles vs. Giants how to watch
- Date: Sunday, January 7
- Game Time: 4:25 pm EST
- Venue: MetLife Stadium
- How to Watch (TV): CBS
- Philadelphia Eagles Record: 11-5
- New York Giants Record: 5-11
Eagles vs. Giants key players to watch
Jalen Hurts: Fair or not, when a talented team is stumbling, all eyes are on the quarterback. Jalen Hurts is still playing elite football, but his turnovers and lack of ability to make big plays in key moments has cost the Eagles at times this season. He needs to have a big game to give fans the confidence in him heading into the postseason.
New York Giants
Darius Slayton: The Giants wide receiver is coming off back-to-back strong performances, including a three-catch, 90 receiving yards, and one touchdown performance against the Eagles two weeks ago. He will be a key player in this matchup once again.
Eagles vs. Giants prediction and pick
I know the Eagles are in a funk and failed to cover against the Giants two weeks ago, but I truly think it's time to jump back on them in a game they have to win for any chance of winning the NFC East. In Week 16, they should have blown the Giants out of the water, outgaining them 6.3 yards per play to 4.9 yards per play.
The Giants still rank dead last in the NFL in Net Yards per Play at -1.3 and have had some luck go their way in recent games which led to them covering the spread. I'll bank on their luck running out on Sunday and the Eagles finally getting right before returning to the playoffs.
Odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
You can check out all of Iain's bets here!