Eagles Draft Profile: East Carolina WR Justin Hardy
Jan 21, 2015; Mobile, AL, USA; North squad wide receiver Justin Hardy of East Carolina (82) carries the ball against North squad defensive cornerJosh Shaw
of USC (16) during North squad Senior Bowl practice at Ladd-Peebles Stadium. Mandatory Credit: John David Mercer-USA TODAY Sports
Film Study (continued)
7) Now on to the game against the Florida Gators in the Birmingham Bowl. On this first play, it’s another example of Justin Hardy’s dominance as a blocker in the running game. Sells his route down-field and then controls the cornerback.
8) Another play where Hardy did a great job run blocking. This time he turns his man toward the sideline, creating a hole for the running back to go through.
9) Here’s Hardy making defenders look silly. After catching the ball between three of them, he makes two hit eachother and shakes the other as well.
10) Hardy is great in the screen game as well, this time he gets a wide open hole thanks to some great blocking but eventually runs out of gas and is brought down right before the goal line.
11) Once again, Hardy is utilized in the screen game. This time he doesn’t get as much help in terms of blocking and makes a defender miss for a big gain.
12) Lastly, here is just a great timing play between Hardy and the quarterback, Shane Carden. He throws a perfect back shoulder pass and Hardy jumps at the right time to adjust to the ball and makes a great catch for a touchdown.