Expect to see at least 5+ Philadelphia Eagles touchdowns by DeSean Jackson
More from Inside the Iggles
- Eagles captains earn high praise on roster blending veteran leadership, youth
- How former Eagles star Cre’Von LeBlanc helped Renegades upstage Cowboys
- Eagles 2023 schedule: Every WR duo Darius Slay, James Bradberry will battle
- Imagining better names for Jason Kelce’s Good Guy Award
- Bold predictions for the Philadelphia Eagles offense in 2023
Jackson averages anywhere between 2-5 touchdowns a season as he’s mostly known to make big plays once the football is in his hands. Ideally, this should continue in 2020 but if the Eagles decide to primarily use Jackson as a red-zone weapon, this could bump up big time.
It’s hard to believe Jackson would put up fantasy football-like stats but if he’s used on those 1st and goal situations, there is a possibility. Of course, that all depends on what the Eagles ultimately decide to do with him on offense but expect to see him score at least five or more touchdowns in 2020.
Even if he’s used in the slot or in a rotational role at No. 1, he’s still going to be a dangerous wide receiver that opposing defenses will undoubtedly prepare for. Not only can Jackson break out at any time for a big play, but if any defensive back slips up in coverage and gives him that opening, he’ll make them pay.
Expect to see Jackson not miss a beat when it comes to the touchdowns category. He will still be able to get the job done and even if he gets only five touchdowns in 2020, it’ll be what everyone minimally expects. Anything more will be the icing on the cake, especially in all those primetime nationally televised matchups that await.