Who Will Be The Philadelphia Eagles First Round Pick? ITI’s Staff Predictions!
Nov 22, 2014; Eugene, OR, USA; Oregon Ducks quarterback Marcus Mariota (8) runs the ball in the first quarter against the Colorado Buffaloes at Autzen Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Scott Olmos-USA TODAY Sports
Giorgos Kassakos’ Prediction:
Marcus Mariota, Quarterback, Oregon
I don’t know what the Philadelphia Eagles will have to give up for the talented signal caller but unless it involved trading the Linc, I think it’s happening. Bradford has an injury-checkered past, has only one year left on his deal and costs around $12 million this season. If Kelly does believe that durability is the best ability, it becomes clear that Bradford is a trade piece first, then a fall back plan if Mariota does not happen. Bradford can bring an extra pick to the Eagles, which can be packaged together with other picks and/or players for a blockbuster trade. The Eagles have the pieces, nobody can stop them from trading up but themselves.
More from Inside the Iggles
- Eagles captains earn high praise on roster blending veteran leadership, youth
- How former Eagles star Cre’Von LeBlanc helped Renegades upstage Cowboys
- Eagles 2023 schedule: Every WR duo Darius Slay, James Bradberry will battle
- Imagining better names for Jason Kelce’s Good Guy Award
- Bold predictions for the Philadelphia Eagles offense in 2023