More from Inside the Iggles
- How former Eagles star Cre’Von LeBlanc helped Renegades upstage Cowboys
- Eagles 2023 schedule: Every WR duo Darius Slay, James Bradberry will battle
- Imagining better names for Jason Kelce’s Good Guy Award
- Bold predictions for the Philadelphia Eagles offense in 2023
- Reactions as ESPN suggests NFL roster moves involving Eagles, Carson Wentz
Of all the players currently on the Eagles’ roster, Connor Barwin is arguably the most jacked. The guy’s arms are bigger than I am, and I’m not a small person by any stretch.
Barwin is a man. Under no circumstances would he let one of his crew members get jumped in an Irish pub on St. Patty’s day.
Although, I must say, Barwin seems like he’d be a little too nice to join a bar fight. After all, he spends so much of his time giving back to the community in Philadelphia. He was even nominated for the 2015 Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award. Could such a nice guy get mean enough to wreck some fools in a bar fight?
I’m going to say yes.
Next: Vinny Curry