Philadelphia Eagles: 20 Offensive lineman to place on their draft board
7 of 9
Jesse Burkett, C, Stanford Cardinal
More from Inside the Iggles
- Eagles captains earn high praise on roster blending veteran leadership, youth
- How former Eagles star Cre’Von LeBlanc helped Renegades upstage Cowboys
- Eagles 2023 schedule: Every WR duo Darius Slay, James Bradberry will battle
- Imagining better names for Jason Kelce’s Good Guy Award
- Bold predictions for the Philadelphia Eagles offense in 2023
If Philly isn’t drafting offensive linemen early, they may want to give some thought to using a late-round selection on Jesse Burkett. He helped clear holes for Bryce Love all season. He may be a prospect to eventually replace Jason Kelce if Philly hasn’t already taken an interior lineman by the time day three of the draft rolls around.
Ryan Bates, G/OT, Penn State Nittany Lions
Bates is a six-foot-four, 302-pound prospect who some believe should have returned to the Nittany Lions for one more season. He’s versatile but needs to be a little more polished.
In 2018, he started nine games at left tackle and three on the other side at right tackle, but at the NFL level, he may end up playing guard.