The specialists (3)
Okay, let’s be honest. Jake Elliott‘s kind of earned this job, hasn’t he?
More from Inside the Iggles
- Eagles captains earn high praise on roster blending veteran leadership, youth
- How former Eagles star Cre’Von LeBlanc helped Renegades upstage Cowboys
- Eagles 2023 schedule: Every WR duo Darius Slay, James Bradberry will battle
- Imagining better names for Jason Kelce’s Good Guy Award
- Bold predictions for the Philadelphia Eagles offense in 2023
Cameron Johnston is in. Even if they bring another guy into compete, he’s still the guy.
Rick Lovato is your longsnapper. Everybody good here? Cool! Let’s move on to signal caller.
Traditional theories allow us to believe that three is the more realistic number. That theory grows legs when you take into account that the franchise, Carson Wentz, hasn’t been able to complete the last two seasons because of injury.
With that being said, pencil Wentz in as the starter, Sudfeld as the backup, and the guy Philly used a draft pick on, Clayton Thorson, as the emergency man.
There you have it, 53 guys. We can’t wait to hear the debates that start as a result of this one.