3. There still may be another signing coming.
More from Inside the Iggles
- Eagles captains earn high praise on roster blending veteran leadership, youth
- How former Eagles star Cre’Von LeBlanc helped Renegades upstage Cowboys
- Eagles 2023 schedule: Every WR duo Darius Slay, James Bradberry will battle
- Imagining better names for Jason Kelce’s Good Guy Award
- Bold predictions for the Philadelphia Eagles offense in 2023
With Worley’s signing, the Eagles have 89 spots filled on their preseason roster. They’re allowed to have 90 players. We may not be done talking about additions. The scouting never ends around the Novacare Complex.
Bodies are probably going to shifting here pretty quickly as teams are starting to waive guys, players are getting hurt and all 32 NFL teams are paying close attention to the waiver wire. There’s a chance that the way this team looks now won’t be the way this team looks in two weeks.
This team may not look like this three days from now. Either way, as mentioned, the biggest thing of note to pay attention to is the fact that this team still has one roster spot open, and everyone expects them to fill it. What are they looking for? What direction will they go in?
To be honest, with Bradham and Grugier-Hill both trying to work their way back to being one-hundred percent, Philly may want to look at adding another linebacker. They have nine. They’ll probably go into the season with five. It wouldn’t hurt to get another guy to take a serious look at.